BAMBOO "To go" cutlery set
At home, in the office or the great outdoors. Where ever you are, our BAMBOO "To go" cutlery set will cater to your cutlery needs!
- Simple & sustainable
- Elegant & ergonomic
- All-Natural bamboo - Bamboo produces a natural antimicrobial property called "Bamboo Kun"
- Lightweight & compact
- Durable to use, easy to clean!
A BAMBOO "To go" cutlery set includes
- 1 spoon
- 1 fork
- 1 cutlery knife
- 1 set of chopsticks
- 1 straw
- 1 straw cleaner
- JR Organics canvas cloth case
- Always keep clean and dry.
- Store in a dry place.
Canvas material cutlery case
- Mix warm water and mild liquid laundry detergent (without bleach) in a bucket. Wet and scrub the canvas. Wet a clean sponge in the bucket and wipe it over the canvas. Follow with a scrub brush, scrubbing the seams and dirtiest areas first.
- Check out this link for more information on how to clean canvas cloth materials.
Return & Refund Policy
Please check out our "Store Policies" in our home page.
- Shipping will be charged to the customer.
- Shipping choices: Lalamove OR Grab within Metro Manila. Just give us your contact information and exact address and we'll take care of the rest!
Laser Engraving - Varying Tones
Queries addressing different shades of laser engraving on the JR Organics Cutlery Set:
o Although technically classified as a type of grass, bamboo is an organic material that natural grows similar to trees.
o Bamboo stems are made of several layers of fibers that composes its integrity.
o During the engraving process, the laser tool used is set at a standard strength when engraving our logos onto our final products.
o The reason for the varying shades is due to the portion and area of bamboo where the products are being made from. Similar to natural patterns and tones of different wood species, these are unique and cannot be replicated. Therefore, when the heat from the laser interacts with the organic material, its output tone heavily relies on the fibrous organic layer that lies beneath. This will result in the varying tones and shades of the final logo engraving.